EAIR welcomes into membership those involved in higher education research, management and policy making, teaching and research institutions as well as professional, industrial and governmental bodies.
Join EAIR and find an exciting and open organisation where you can meet and become friends and colleagues with people from a wide variety of countries and higher education cultures as well as from a wide variety of professional backgrounds. Moreover, you can enjoy various benefits as part of your membership.
Find out more about the EAIR, its annual Forum and why you should join
You can join by completing the membership application form or by writing to the EAIR Secretariat. In both cases, the Executive Committee will decide about acceptance and placement into one of the membership categories.
If you would like to receive information on EAIR and its activities first, before becoming a member, you can ask to be included on the EAIR mailinglist by completing the mailinglist form.
- The 2018 EAIR full membership fee is € 165.
- Upon acceptance you will receive an invoice with payment details.
- Membership covers a calendar year and is collected annually between January and 31 March.
- Membership is personal and non-transferable.
- Your membership will be renewed yearly until we receive a notice of termination in writing BEFORE 1 DECEMBER in the year before the new membership year and the outstanding membership fee must be paid upon terminating.
- EAIR’s policy regarding membership can be found in Membership Policy.