Why join EAIR?
- You will receive the EAIR journal ‘Tertiary Education And Management’ (TEAM) 4 times a year;
- You can download the EAIR Monograph Series ‘Research, Policy and Practice in Higher Education’;
- You will receive the EAIR electronic ‘NewsLetter’ several times a year with information for and from members and also regular ‘News Alerts’;
- You will receive a reduction to the registration fee of any EAIR activity you join, e.g. to the EAIR annual Forum and
- Members can be nominated and elected for positions within the Executive or other Committees and can express their opinion during the General Meeting, held annually during the Forum.