2018 Election Executive Committee
Invitation to vote for the 2018 EAIR Executive Committee
The EAIR Executive Committee consists of nine elected members (Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary and five other elected members). The President has an honorary, ex-officio, position and Forum Chairs are ex-officio members of the Committee for the 18 months prior to the Forum. The term of office for all elected members is three years.
Your EAIR relies upon a strong, active and vibrant Executive Committee to develop the association in times with high competition and financial restrictions.
This year there are five candidates for the three vacancies within the EAIR Executive Committee:
- Isabel Roessler is a new candidate for this year’s EAIR Executive Committee election.
- Christian Ganseuer is also a new candidate for this year’s EAIR Executive Committee election.
- Tony Strike is also a new candidate for this year’s EAIR Executive Committee election.
- Bruno Broucker is also a new candidate for this year’s EAIR Executive Committee election.
- Antigoni Papadimitriou currently is a member of the EAIR Executive Committee and she has agreed to again stand for election for another three year term of office.
Only EAIR members who have fully paid their 2018 EAIR membership fee can cast their vote for the three vacant positions in the EAIR Executive Committee 2018-2021.
There are five candidates; you can indicate your preference for up to four candidates and cast your vote by clicking on the VOTE NOW button at the bottom of this page.
You first need to login with your EAIR username and password to go to the 2018 election page. On the election page you can find further information about all the candidates by clicking on their names.
The election period is two months. The election officially opens on Friday 1 June 2018 and closes on Tuesday 31 July 2018, at 00:00 hrs. CEST.
The Executive Committee shall announce the outcome of the election to its membership on Wednesday 1 August 2018 and also at the 2018 Annual General Meeting, which is scheduled for Tuesday 28 August 2018 during the EAIR Forum in Budapest. The newly elected Executive Committee members will take office at the end of the Forum in Budapest.